Archive for Employment
Automotive Service Writing Job – Hiring Now – Immediate Opening!
Successful, busy, family-owned, independent automotive repair facility needs your service writing/advising expertise. We are looking for an honest and dependable individual with one or more years of service writing experience who has great communication skills and the ability to multi-task efficiently. Applicants must have a driver’s license, a high school education or equivalent, ability to use and type on computers, and communicate effectively both in person and over the phone. Experience with Mitchell shop management software is preferred.
- No Evenings or Weekends
- Paid Vacation/Personal Days
- Paid Holidays
- Family Friendly Environment
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Paid Training Programs
- Base pay ($35,000-$60,000 DOE) plus the possibility of commissions and bonuses
- Access to Timbers, Thorns and Blazer Tickets
- Building relationships with customers by providing excellent customer service through greeting, reporting, and following up regularly
- Checking in costumers by collecting customer information and reporting vehicle symptoms as described by customer
- Preparing service orders by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs/services required
- Distributing work between service technicians efficiently by prioritizing required services and communicating customer needs to technicians
- Developing estimates
- Communicating additional repair and service needs to the customer based on vehicle inspection
- Explaining completed work and charges to customers, as well as taking customer payments upon each check out
- Providing preventative maintenance recommendations as needed
- Providing support for customer inquiries (questions, estimates, etc.) via face to face interaction or by phone
- Implementation of marketing, follow up, and customer appreciation procedures that are in place.
If you have worked one or more years as a service writer/advisor and would like to work in a shop that treats their customers and employees like family, join our team!
Send your resume’ to Karen@AllAboutAutomotive.com today.